In this lesson, you will learn how to add images to your Image Manager for use in your Campaign and Automation emails.
You need to add your images BEFORE you can use them in your emails, so this is an important first step to customizing your campaign and automation emails.
- Go to the Campaigns tab;
- Click on the Manage Templates button;
- Then click to open any of the email templates in your system. Choose one that uses images. You're not creating an email but this is how you access your Image Manager;
- In the opened email template, click on the image in that template so that a little box of options appears above it;
- Click on the image icon in that box;
- This opens your Image Manager;
- Click on the folder you want to upload your image into or create a new folder;
- Click then green Add New Image button and upload your image;
- Once you're done, exit out of the Image Manager and then click either the Previous button or the Save & Exit button to exit out of the template;
- The images you uploaded are now available for any of your emails.
Now that you have added some images to use in your emails, let's move on to the next step of customizing your email templates!