Okay! Now you’re going to send your first campaign email!
Now that you have added a contact, let’s send out a test newsletter. You have templates and content ready for your use so this will be quick and easy! Watch the short video below and follow the prompts.
- Are you still logged in to your account? Good. If not, just log back in.
- Go to the Campaigns tab. Click on Create New Campaign.
- Give it a name, and choose the template you want to use. I suggest using one of the monthly newsletter designs as those have content provided in them. However, this is simply a test email sent to the contact you added so using any template design you want is fine.
- If you like, you can add a message to your email or simply leave it as is. Click send once you’re done.
- Congrats on sending your first campaign email with ArchReach!
- Now that you’ve sent your first test email, let’s show you how to bulk upload your contacts. Click the button below.
Need help getting started with your ArchReach Account? Find your answer below or reach out to email@example.com.